Bhadra whitewater rafting experience in Chickmagalur’s most magnificent river, Bhadra river, is just off near one of the top 8 dense forests of the world, 30 kilometres of Kudremukha National Park and 10 kms from Magundi. A river that vibrates with frothy white rapids at the onset of the monsoon.This is ideal for rafting year round. Even in monsoon when all rivers are flooded, this river is ideal for rafting and during summer its a nice experience even in slow currents as there are good drops, rapids and also a natural river jacuzzi experience before you end your rafting trip. Bhadra river rafting is considered as one of the best and scenic white water rafting sections of south India.
Bhadra White water rafting
AcePaddlers makes every effort to run a quality trip, including all the safety instructions and briefing, before and during each trip by our trained professionals. One needs to follow their instructions sincerely. Rafting is a team event and co-ordination and participation from all the members is required and appreciated. We at Bhadra river do not use Oar rafts where one just sit back and enjoy the ride and guide is going to do all the paddling. We use Paddle rafts aka Oar assisted paddle rafts. Each Raft can take up-to 8 people per raft with a professional guide and it requires involvement and active participation from all the members. One shall need to actively help paddle on the trip they choose, to successfully complete rafting trip.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Gear
- Safety briefing
- Qualified Instructor
- Pool training
- Ride from end point to start point in jeeps or Rickshaw
What is NOT included in the tour
- Change of clothes
- Photography and Videography charges
- Any other expenses
- One of the best whitewater rafting sections of South India.
- Report to Ace Paddlers - Bhadra Rafting Camp office at Balehole 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip.
- Fill up Waiver of Liability and Medical forms, Change your dress- Confirm by making payment should you require photos and videos of Rafting trip.
- Start off the Rafting Putin point, get in to your safety gear like Life Jackets and Helmets, get paddles.
- Our professionals will do the Safety briefing about gear, river and instructions to follow.
- Get into your rafts and go on with pool training sessions.
- Once you and our guide are familiar with basic rafting skills and requirement of the trip start off on the rafting trip for the rush of your adrenaline high.
- Navigate through exciting rapids of grade 3-3+ depending on that particular days water level.
- Carry back your rafts and gear from Take out point to the Jeeps waiting for you.
- Take a ride back in our Jeeps to Bhadra rafting camp office.
- Change your dress, sip some steaming Coffee/Tea and collect your photos and videos(if you have confirmed before the trip).
- Head back with the memories of experience of your lifetime with Ace Paddlers