Located in the lap of nature this homestay will let you be one with nature. A stream which runs through the homestay is assured to soothe your nerves and help you forget all the stress associated with life and rejuvenate you.
This homestay aptly named Jungle stay is located in the southern part of Coorg, and is located in the western ghats which is known for its flora and fauna. When you visit this homestay which is a stone’s throw away from the river and the tea estates will rejuvenate you with the greenery around. The hosts who are known for making their guest feel at home with their warm demeanor and the sumptuous food they offer will keep both your belly and your heart and mind full and relaxed.
- 4 Big rooms with 6 cots in each room. Attached spacious, clean and hygienic Toilet/Bathrooms with running hot water on demand.
- Ideal for the families and groups of around 25 people
- Bigger groups can also be accommodated in Camping tents.
What is included in the tour
- Stay in the rooms
- Food- All three meals with Coorgi Cuisine with Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian buffet.
- Coffee/Tea in the morning and evening.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cocktail snacks- Can be provided at extra cost upon prior communication.
- Beverages of any kind.
- 24 hour hot water
- Camp fire
- River Rafting (seasonal)
- Estate Walk
- Private sitout
- Bird watching
- Visit to tea estate/factory
- Swimming in a natural stream
- 12:00 Check-in to Misty Coorg
- 13:30 Lunch
- 14:30 Rafting or Iruppu Falls visit or Wild life safari
- 17:30 Back to Home Stay
- 18:30 Bon fire
- 20:00 Dinner and relax
- 07:00 Morning Coffee/Tea
- 07:30 Nature hike
- 09:00 Break fast
- 10:30 Check out